วันจันทร์ที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

My dignity



Dignity for Your Self
Dignity is your birthright. Simply because you exist, you are worthy and have every right to hold these powerful and profound beliefs about yourself:
  • I have every right to exist, to live, and to thrive. I am worthy of life. I accept my self.
  • All human beings, including me, are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
  • My life is important. I have a right and responsibility to live my life to its fullest potential. I have a right to be successful and happy, to feel worthy and deserving, and to request and pursue my needs and wants.
  • I am autonomous; I am free to make my own decisions and choose my actions.  I hold myself responsible for those decisions and actions.
  • I am competent to think for myself, face the basic challenges of life, and succeed at those challenges. I can trust my own mind and my own thoughts.
  • I respect myself, I respect you, and I deserve your symmetrical respect of me.
  • My life is mine to live, not yours to play with. I am not anyone's property or toy.
  • It is OK for me to have fun. Play is essential for development, learning, growth, creativity, and innovation.
  • I am lovable, admirable, and powerful.
  • My observations and viewpoint are valid. I see what I see and know what I know without requiring further validation. Similarly, your viewpoint is also valid.
  • I am free to choose my own beliefs.
  • I learn from my mistakes. I am better off admitting and correcting my mistakes than pretending they do not exist.
  • I have a right to express myself and I am responsible for what I say, when I say it, and how I say it.
  • I was born free of sin. God loves me.
  • I have the right to resist unreasonable trespass.
…………………………………………………………..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น